Comments

1. alicjawrites says

It’s definitely better to focus on little things we still enjoy in the middle of all of this… Some restrictions may have been lifted but it will be a long while before things settle down. ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’ has been on my TBR for a while, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it!

2. Jenny in Neverland says

I agree, I feel more confused with everything now than I did at the beginning of lockdown tbh. Where some people are back to work, other people aren’t. Some people are social distancing. Some aren’t. It’s all a bit weird at the moment! But thank you for these book recommendations in this post!

Exactly! It’s such a confusing time. I’m still hesitant about being in busy places, and have literally been doing my weekly shops at 7 am to avoid the crowds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ you’re so welcome! x

3. hollywritingfinch says

I can so relate to what you said – I’ve found myself applying for some pretty weird and wonderful jobs these past couple of weeks! So glad you finally picked up Where the Crawdads Sing too and loved it, I’ve yet to find someone that can say a bad word about it!

Oh that’s great! I swear I’m refreshing job websites 10 times a day, I’m itching for a proper routine more than anything ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the descriptions were so lush, I’m so glad it lived up to the hype! x

4. Rachel ๐ŸŒท says

I loved this post! I totally agree, the little things are more important than ever at the moment! I’ve been loving reading at the moment too as it’s something I don’t often have the time for! xx

5. Audrey says

ooh I know you’re interested in publishing; did you find an publishing internship in Tokyo? ๐Ÿ˜€ // I don’t have any huge developments in what I’ve been reading/watching/listening except that I started watching Bojack Horseman and I’m hooked :3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s