Comments

1. jenrosewrites says

Great post! Those cookies look incredible, Iโ€™ll definitely be robbing that recipe ๐Ÿ˜‹. Glad youโ€™re finding things to keep you busy. All these animal crossing pictures have me wanting a Switch but Iโ€™m trying to resist ๐Ÿ˜‚.

2. Anika May says

Iโ€™m picking up old hobbies I never had time to do, which is a nice stress reliever in between working and the panic that is around. Iโ€™m also reading way more than I usually do! Lovely photos โ˜บ๏ธ

Anika | chaptersofmay.com

3. A Cup of Wonderland says

Your Mulan drawing is gorgeous! Me, I still can’t seem to find myself a proper routine and seem to be flitting in and out of routine but I’m hoping it will settle soon. I just got my Switch and am waiting for my Animal Crossing game to arrive so am throwing myself into Stardew Valley instead.

Hannah | acupofwonderland.com

Thank you! I find that some days are more productive are others but I’ve have just come to accept it and take each day as it comes. I hope you enjoy Animal Crossing, I love Strawdew Valley! x

4. Macey @ Brine and Books says

This recipe absolutely does not sound like it will disappoint in the slightest!! Need to give it a go this upcoming week, can’t waitttt. Putting makeup on is a thing now reserved for Sundays, where I make believe it’s a church day, and I have to look presentable :’) Getting into a dress as well this Easter Sunday was such fun haha! Spending more time with my family & being more creative during this lockdown have been the silver linings of it all. So glad to hear you’ve been doing well & having a lovely time at home!! <3 xx

Ah that’s such a lovely idea, hahaha I do miss getting dressed up! Family time is a definite bonus, thank you Macey! Glad to hear you’re keeping happy, safe, and creative during lockdown x

5. Audrey says

EVIE! Since you’re listening to the Stephen Fry audiobooks, you HAVE to check out this series of animations created by a fan: clip 1, clip 2, clip 3. Unfortunately I think that person isn’t going to make anymore Harry Potter animations, so I’m just watching these over and over <3 // Your Mulan doodle is AMAZING! She's one of my favourite Disney characters! omg I wanna see you doodle an avatar of yourself haha -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

oh my god, I love them! Luckily for me, I still have all 8 Harry Potter films yet to watch ๐Ÿ˜… yes!! she’s mine too, yet she’s so underrated? hahah omg, I have so much spare time so I actually might ๐Ÿ˜‚ x

6. Des | itsbetterinheels says

That’s really cool of your library to do that! I mean I’ll be honest, I haven’t stepped in a library in a minute but it def sounds like they’ve come a long way since I’ve stepped into one. I have yet to jump on the banana bread baking bandwagon but I have given into the hype and watched Tiger King. I mean… it’s an unusual documentary lol. Glad you’re appreciating the little things during these crazy times. I think I’ve appreciated the creativity that has come during this unfortunate time. Creating content on my blog has been enjoyable and is great to past the time.
    Thanks for sharing doll, stay safe!

Des | https://www.itsbetterinheels.com