Comments

1. Kayla says

I love this style of post excellent! I too will always enjoy reading a physical book rather than having an ebook. It just can’t be replaced in my opinion. I actually just discovered Goodreads a few weeks ago and I’m so glad I did, I wish I would have discovered it earlier! It’s the best app ever. Thank you for posting!

Glad I’m not alone! It’s amazing isn’t it? I’ve discovered so many books thanks to it! Thanks for reading x

2. Bexa says

This is a really fun idea for a post Evie! I also left the cinema in tears after watching The Fault in Our Stars, it’s such a brilliantly sad story. Good drink of choice, I’m also sat here with a cup of green tea. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing ? xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

3. foundationsandfairytales says

This was so cool to read! Jacqueline Wilson is probably my most read author too and I love all the John Green books the only one I haven’t read is his newest one, I even read Let It Snow most Christmases! I’ve had The Shock of the Fall to read for ages on my Kindle but have never got round to it! Great post hun!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

Yeah haha I read all of her books when I was younger! Same I’ve been meaning to read his latest book! Ah it’s such an amazing story, I really recommend it. Thanks for reading x

4. hudapervez says

Such a great post! I really love that quote you mentioned which probably means I will really like the book so I am definitely going to checking it out! Also, i totally agree I will always prefer physical books over reading on the internet- it’s just not the same! xx

5. Marie says

Oh what a fun post! I also love John Green’s book so much and cried a lot while seeing The Fault in Our Stars, haha. I’m glad you loved Children of Blood and Bone as well, it’s such a fantastic book 😀
    Happy reading! 😀

Thank you! Haha glad I’m not alone. I know it was such an amazing read, I can’t wait for the sequel! Thanks for reading! ❤️

6. Beka says

I love this post – it’s such a cute way to think back on the books you’ve read (I made have to steal it…).

War and Peace though, oh MY. My friend and I challenge each other to read the same book at the same time, and see who can finish first. He managed to power through and finish this, but I got over 100 pages in and had to stop – it just wasn’t for me. It was basically (for what my friend told me) a chronicle of these people’s lives around the War, but didn’t really have a plot or meaning behind it? One day I want to go back and finish it just to say I’ve finally done it, but it was such a drag with nothing gripping for me at all!

Beka | http://www.bekadaisies.com

Oh god haha, 100 pages isn’t bad though considering. I’ve seen the TV adaptation and yeah that pretty much sums it up really. Haha I’m the same though, a part of me just wants to say I’ve read it. I think I’ll wait a few years, maybe ? Thanks for reading! (Steal away) x