Comments

1. Emily says

Ooh I do love a good book post! As you know, I really loved Eleanor Oliphant and although I wasn’t really massively keen on After You, I did really enjoy Still Me and I’d definitely recommend that! I absoloutely love how varied the books you like to read are!

Musings & More

Yeah I’ve heard good things about Still Me, I need to get round to reading it asap. Thank you! I’m trying to read a range of books lately and I’m really enjoying it! Thanks for reading! X

2. Sophie says

It’s been my goal to read more for ages now and life somehow seems to get in the way unless I’ve found something so amazing that I can’t put down. I love the classics and Pride and Prejudice has been sat on my shelf waiting to be read for far too long now. You’ve inspired me to start a new one tonight! x

Sophie

The same happened to me! University work and other priorities completely took over and I stopped reading, but I’ve found a good routine and finally rekindled my love for reading. Yay glad to hear it! Thanks for reading x

3. Jenna says

Great post – I read The Hobbit when I was in middle school, but I should probably read it again…. Thanks for sharing these other book ideas!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

It was amazing – definitely a new favourite! Ah I’ve heard so many good reviews about that book. Thanks for reading ?

4. Kate says

So many good reads in this post gal! I’m currently listening to the audiobook of Eleanor Oliphant, and I’m really enjoying it so far! I haven’t read the Hobbit for ages but I remember loving it so much when I last did! And ooh, Children of Blood and Bone sounds so good! I’ll definitely be adding that to my goodreads want-to-read haha! 🙂 xx

Thank you! I found it to be such a heartwarming story! Yess it’s honestly amazing – definitely one of my new favourites. Haha the list just keeps on getting longer! Thanks for reading x

5. m4gical says

I haven’t read for ages and I’m proper picky about books so it’s hard for me to find one, I saw someone reading Elenor oliphant is completely fine so decided to pick it up after work, I can’t say I’ve laughed so much at a book before, it’s hilarious and touching, you’ve deacribed it beautifully and I’m only half way through! x x

6. bookbeachbunny says

Wow. You picked some great reads this month 🙂 I’m still torn on continuing those Louisa Clark books- part of me feels like I’d be to sad/it would be to strange without Will! But glad you liked them!

Ah I was worried about the exact same thing but I loved reading more about Louisa. It’ll never get better than ‘Me Before You’ but definitely worth giving a go! Thanks for reading x

7. Antonia says

I still haven’t read After You as I’m afraid that I’m going to be disappointed. Hearing your thoughts about it made me very intrigued. Maybe this Summer I’ll actually be brave enough to read it. x

Antonia || Sweet Passions

I was exactly the same! While nothing will ever top Me Before You, this book didn’t disappoint! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks for reading x

8. foundationsandfairytales says

Well done on getting through so many books this month, I’m really struggling with reading at the minute I wish I had more time to pick up a book! I absolutely loved Eleanor Oliphant and I cannot wait to read the last book in the ‘Me Before You’ series as well although I don’t remember much about After You! I’ve heard great things about Children of Blood and Bone and I can’t believe I’ve still never read anything by Jane Austen, I do want to read more of the ‘classics’ but I can never get into them; I started Little Women and had to give up!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

Thank you! Yeah I need to get around to Still Me asap! I agree that with classics, it can be difficult to get invested into the story, so I was surprised that I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. Once you look past the archaic style of writing, it’s such a fun read! Thanks for reading, lovely! X

It’s definitely one of my new favourite books, I couldn’t recommend it more! Thanks for reading x

9. Laura M says

I read Me before you but I haven’t pick up the second book because I also felt like “how the story will continue.” For me it kinda ended there. However, the characters are lovely and after reading this post it makes me want to read After You.

I felt exactly the same before picking up the second book. However, I loved being back with all the characters from the first book, Louisa is such a fun character! Thanks for reading x

10. Abbie says

such a range of books! I’ve never read The Hobbit which I feel is pretty criminal in the book world! I loved ‘After You’ have you read her latest ‘Still Me’ ?

Great post, thankyou for sharing ☺️

abbiejadewanders.co.uk

I don’t know how it took me so long to get round to reading it but I really enjoyed it! Ah no not yet, but I’ve heard so many good things about it! Thanks for reading x